Friday, October 20, 2006

Super Sappy Mommy



So, I know this picture may not be all that great to you guys... Yeah, it's a little blurry, the kids have red-eye issues, they aren't looking at the camera, they both have a bit of an uncharacteristic underbite going on... But to me, it's PURE bliss!!! This is the first picture that I have of the two of them together (after many attempts, believe me!) where you can tell they are having fun together. Oh I have pictures that look like he is choking her and many pictures where she is just a blob sitting there with no emotion at his feet, but when I look at this picture, I see two kids who I hope will be friends forever! Lately, all she is doing is looking around the room trying to spot that guy who runs around all the time but sometimes comes over to play peek-a-boo with her. He can make her smile at any moment now, which in turn makes us smile. So I thought I'd share this perfect picture (in a mom's eyes) with everyone and hope you can see the love in it, too!

No comments: