Monday, November 13, 2006

Why siblings are worth it...






Okay, so I know I have a million siblings and they are ALL worth it, but sometimes when you are taking care of two little ones all day and they don't seem to interact that much, you start to wonder if they will ever be friends... This weekend they completely clicked! She is Mason's biggest fan (besides me, of course) and he was making her laugh uncontrollably all weekend. In these pictures, he is diving onto the couch near her feet over and over again and she cannot stop cracking up! Roland and I can put on a freaking circus and she never laughs this much, but Mase can just give her a look or make some silly noise and he is the greatest comedian on earth. (Please excuse Mason from being much of a presence in these photos... This was right between bath and bedtime and we hadn't quite gotten to the "getting him into his PJ's" segment of the evening when all the fun started happening... he promises to be fully dressed in the next pictures.)

2 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Nat, in that last picture of Ava she looks like you when you laugh. So adorable I can't stand it. When am I going to be able to kiss her sweet cheeks? I'm sad I haven't seen her yet.

Anonymous said...

I COMPLETELY know what you mean!!! Just this week me and Jase have been able to make bossy laugh, but up until now, Jaden was the ONLY one!!! Just wait until they get kam and jaden's age, then you really start to wonder....lots of fighting, but a lot more playing and laughing.