Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Piggies, anyone?


So, I told Mason earlier today that he could help me make dinner tonight because we were having "pigs in a blanket". I guess I just assumed that a kid would know what a kid food was by nature. Well, all day he kept bringing me blankets and saying they were for my feet. It wasn't until Ro was home and we were about to start making the dinner until he figured out what was going on. Mase was following me and my bare feet around with this blanket saying "this is for your piggies!" (We call them piggies because of the whole "This little piggy went to market" thing...)
I think it's safe to say that even though it wasn't quite gourmet, our dinner tasted better than human toes wrapped in germy blankets. Ewww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Seriously kids are freakin awesome!!! Jaden started apologizing to his tomatoe last night at dinner saying, "sorry tomatoe, but it's not your night! I'm just not going to eat you this time" What the heck?! I love it!

Hope you enjoyed your "pigs in a blanket"

Jamie & Johnny said...

Um, why do your toes look so freshly manicured? I'm envious. Yummy piggies. Pigs? That is secretly funny. :)

the Painters said...

that is so dang cute! Kids are so adorable and so innocent. Love it!