Friday, August 10, 2007

The things these guys will laugh at! (Over and over again...)


Silly new game my kids play with me in the car:
Ava: "Mama!"
Nat: "Yes, baby?"
Ava: "laknfklewhioleauliksn,nmfejkhosflsn lakj feklnasi alskfhes sinky"
Nat: "What! You're STINKY???"
Ridiculous laughter from the backseat...
Ava: "Mama!"
Nat: "Yes, baby?"
Ava: "slkfhekma siflahnenw aine slsienslai ttialeennkk binky"
Nat: "What! You want your BINKY???"
Loud guffaw from Mase and more ridiculous laughter...
And you can imagine this goes on until we pull into the garage. But I love it for two reasons:
1. It's amazing that she gets the concept that this is a silly game.
2. The way they look at each other when it's time to crack up.
We love these munchkins!

5 comments:

Miken Harding said...

Your family is beautiful. You look great. I'm excited to dress our little girl up. Hope your doing great. Miken Hunt

Anonymous said...

How cute. I miss the little baby jargon. That is a gorgeous picture of her I love her bow!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Oh man that is funny. She is totally YOU!!!

AudyCamp said...

Natalie -this is Audra from EA. how are you doing? Your kiddos are adorable:)I'm so glad there's lots of pics -looks like you take lots of pictures like me. You're beautiful as always.

wookie said...

That is such a fun game. I love that she totally plays with it. What a silly girl!