Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas at Disneyland!




This was our best trip to Disneyland yet! Ava has never been there and was SO excited to see all of the characters. When we would see somebody (No discrimination from Ava), she would say "A HUG!" and run right up. Mase was the really fun one this time... When we figured out he was tall enough to ride most of the rides, he walked around the house with a yardstick for a week saying, "I am 41 inches, so I can ride Splash Mountain!" He rode EVERYTHING he could and loved every second of it. We stayed for three days and can't wait to go back. Yep, we have turned into Disneyland Freaks, thanks to our adorable little kids who couldn't wipe the smiles off their faces. Thanks a million, Grandma and Granddad, for the annual passes. Best Christmas present EVER!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that looks like so much fun!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to take my kids to DIsney Land this summer!

Anonymous said...

You guys have the set up. Your kids are gorwing up so fast. I can't beleive I am missing most of it. You two need to visit often.

Tyson said...

I love your blog, so fun! You need to let me know when you are going to Disneyland. I go almost every month with my parents living in CA. I was just there. Christmas at Disneyland is a blast.

Angela said...

Lucky! The kids are at the perfect age where everything is still magical and exciting. We loved going last summer. Your kids are so dang cute!

Lopez-kids said...

We should take a trip together! We got passes from the grandparents too for Christmas! We too are Disneyland freaks! It looks like you had a great time! Little hint...stroller passes are the best!!

Hess Fam said...

thanks for the phone call homie. jk! i definately know how it is. next time you come to california for disney or anything for that matter, u had better hit me up.

matthew