Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I know you're GREEN with envy...



...over our awesome St. Patrick's Day breakfast. Okay, maybe not... We thought it would be fun to serve green pancakes and green scrambled eggs this morning. In reality, it took Mase awhile until he would agree to eat it. He kept mentioning green beans and asparagus- he must have thought I was trying to trick him. (:
Ava, on the other hand, was delighted to eat her monochrome meal.



I also made these cookies for playgroup. Note to self: When making green cookies, please consider that the oatmeal chocolate chip variety tends to resemble guacamole, especially in the dough form. It looked disgusting, but they were pretty tasty.



Happy St. Patrick's Day! And Happy Birthday Lindsey!

2 comments:

Tina said...

We had green pancakes too, but I had a dead battery in my camera, so I have no evidence.

I know Ally is looking forward to hanging out with you....:)

Sabra said...

I believe you, Tina!

I made nothing green! I'm a terrible mom. It didn't even cross my mind. I put green bows in the girls' hair if that counts for anything?