Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Really Never Good...

To take a photo of yourself 3 days before having a baby. However, this is for posterity's sake. I realized that I have hardly allowed myself to be in pictures for the last 6 months, and someday this little girl may want to see herself when we were together. Anyway, I think my tummy is pretty funny jutting out there like a watermelon. Just ignore the puffiness of everything else. :)



I am being induced Tuesday morning and we can't wait to meet our new little girl!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Nat you are beautiful!
How exciting your little girl is coming tomorrow! Hope your delivery is an easy one!!!

Crystal said...

Nat- you're gorgeous.

kristal said...

oh my gosh! You suck! You look soo good. Do you remember at all my 2 days before delivery pictures?! COW!
You look great! Good Luck with everything...your 9+ months of eduring are almost over! yay!!!!

lynnissa said...

good luck! hope things go quickly and smoothly for you! can't wait to meet her too!

Anonymous said...

I think you look amazing!