Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tapefaces!!!


Any of my silly college friends (or brothers and sisters) could vouch for my love of "the tapeface". It gets me a little hysterical to see somebody's face completely change after the application of a little scotch tape. These two were the perfect unsuspecting victims and I absolutely adore their little pig noses. Mase and Laney cracked up at themselves after looking in the mirror, too. A good time was had by all (including me and Kare who just about died laughing when Laney was helplessly drooling because she couldn't shut her mouth).

3 comments:

Courtney said...

OH my gosh Natalie! Who knew "tape face" would never die!!! I love it!

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie & Johnny said...

Didn't we name one of our guy friends "tape face"? Or was that "butt man", or maybe it was the same guy? Anyways, too cute. I can't wait for Ava and Trey to meet and start their courtship. When?