Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Little Miss Mommy

Ava wants to be a mommy. The first time she saw a doll in the store, she cracked up so hard and made such a hilarious scene that we were forced to purchase it for her. Maternal instincts at 8 months of age? Seems like it... Give her a baby and immediately she hugs her, rocks her, and pats her back. She laughs EVERY time you put one in front of her and the poor dolly's face is soon wet with slobber from many kisses. Nothing makes her happier than holding one of her "daydees" (except maybe Mase...) It's nice to know that my little baby loves pretending to be a mommy almost as much as I love being one to her.









7 comments:

Jamie & Johnny said...

OH my gosh that is so great. It's so true how maternal they are. Trey just hits all the dolls and real live baby girls he sees. You guys are gorgeous. You should enter into pagents or something. Seriously, so freakin cute!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Hi Natalie,
Your daughter is beautiful and aren't girls so cute with their dolls. Everytime we go to the store Mariyah wants a new doll! She feels like she needs to take care of them. Adorable family!

Melissa said...

That is so sweet. i love it when little kids are so lovey to their toys. It's fun to see their softer side. These are beautiful pictures, especially the one of the two of you.

Clayton and Niki said...

Natalie!! I don't even know if you remember me. It's TJ Booth's annoying little sister, Niki, all grown up! :) How are you? I don't know how I ended up on your blog, but I'm glad I was able to see what your family is up to. Your kids are beautiful!! Guess they take after their mama! :) Our blog is: claytoniki.blogspot.com
I'd love to hear from you!

kh said...

Natalie!

I can't believe I have found you! It's been forever since I saw you at EA! You probably won't remember me, Kristen Flygare... I totally remember you and Tia! You look EXACTLY the same as you did then! Just gorgeous! Hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

Nat I love the picturer of the two of you together, you two look a lot alike, you are gorgeous! i MISS YOU. "BEWARE OF THE CLOWN RESIDENCE TOWERS!" :)

Leah and Mike said...

It's been forever since we last saw you guys. You're looking great though. Kids sure are fun, and we're now going to be having a girl for Hendrix to play with. So good to hear about you a bit.