Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oregon Adventurers

The kids have been spoiled rotten by their grandparents during the last two weeks. (It's their job, right?) We loved it! From special treats to new toys to trips to the zoo and the beach, they got it! It was very fun and here are a few photos to show how much fun we all had...


This is a cool bridge in Astoria that takes you across the ocean to Washington. The town's claim to fame is that it is where The Goonies was filmed.

Then we drove back down the coast to the beach in Seaside. Of course, I must include one of Mason's "I can't stop running when I'm outside!" shots. Doesn't he look so happy?

Aves loved the beach and especially the sand. First she crawled in it...

Then she tested out some of her fairly new walking skills...

Then she could not resist just busting out some sweet break-dancing moves!

He was even enthusiastic about the car rides.

I was enthusiastic about beating the boys in a Go-Kart race!

This ain't T-ball, boys!

Mase relaxed in the grass at the zoo.

Just trying to see the polar bears.

6 comments:

JELL said...

I love these! However, I am cracking up that you will never let the bald head be photographed! Set it free!!! haha!
Callme.

Nat said...

The bald head is afraid of the sun! (: Check the family website for a glistening preview of the baldness in all its glory! You are not answering your phone...

Kristal said...

It is about stinkin time!!! These are soo cute! And I'm so jealous you're in Oregon still. I'm not jealous that you're away from most of your family, but it's soo nice up there. It's hell here! Literally! It's a billion degrees! Luckily we only have 3 more weeks of it! yay! I can't believe how big Mase has gotten. He looks like Jaden! And Ava's legs make me want to have another chubby baby. Boston was our skinny one...still cute, but not chubby.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Nat, those are cute. Ava is a doll and I love the dress she's wearing at the beach. I love that Mason just loves to run. I'm glad you had a good vacation. :)

Anonymous said...

How cute, I love all these pctures. It made me want to go to Oregon, how beautiful. Mse is a little stud, and Ava is so cute, she looks so much like you, her facial expressions are just like yours. Love ya!

Crystal said...

Dude, you went to Astoria? Did you see any pirates? Any One Eyed Willies?