Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Princess Party

Ava got her first official birthday party invitation last week. The birthday girl is actually a friend of Mason's, but he was not invited to the special "princess party". Good thing because it was the most feminine party I've ever been to. From the outfits (see below), to the activities (fashion show & make-up), to the gift bags (little purses with girly prizes inside), it was so funny! Ava was the youngest girl there and she enjoyed the big fuss everyone made over her.


Wow! Look at that beautiful baby!
"Ba-oooooo!" (Translation: Gimme that dang balloon!)

Hangin' with Princess Caroline (the birthday girl)

This cake was adorable, and all made of cupcakes!

Aves had to get naked to taste the cupcake,
but then all she wanted to eat were the pearls I let her borrow.

I hope for many more princess parties to come!
And some pirate and monster truck parties to balance it all out...

6 comments:

Lopez-kids said...

Ava is gorgeous Natalie! You look great too!

Kristal said...

Girl parties are the best. Kam's last tea party was so fun! Ava is adorable! I can't believe how big she is. Bossy is a scrawny little runt!...that does't say a word! Um, and you look the exact same as you did in college. Lucky! I look like the wrinkled up fat version of me in college...sad.

Jamie & Johnny said...

I've never seen something so cute. How fun. Nat, love the hair!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute she is. Nat everytime I see a pict of you it makes me almost cry. I miss you. I love girly parties, Kamryn's little tea party was super fun!

the Painters said...

What a beauty! I love it, a princess party. I want to have a girl so I can throw a princess party. Ava is the most adorable little princess ever. And wow Natalie, you look gorgeous, beautiful! You're totally glowing.

Tia said...

Natalie, I love it! You guys look great!