Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Swamped

No, I did not forget about my blog... My excuses for not posting are endless, but mainly it is because we moved into a new house and the Time Warner guys could not get us hooked up with cable and internet for a MONTH! (Tomorrow is the big day) So, I have a ton of things to post but for now, I will leave you with a quote from my date with Ro yesterday...
"Sears is the BOMB-DIGGITY!"
(I am sure that nobody has or ever will in the future utter that sentence again, so I thought everyone should hear it the one time it will be said.)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Um, I'm going to agree with Roland on this one. I just bought some sweet new bath towels from Sears for 4 bucks. Yeah, I love it!
That is funny though. :)

Muffin Cake said...

Sears? On a date?

You two need to stop being so wild. You might pull a muscle or something...

Kidding! :) Where'd you move to?

Crystal said...

Congrats on getting into a house! I love you! And Sears!

Anonymous said...

Yay that is great, where are you guys living at now???

Sabra said...

Welcome Back!

Kristal said...

Awww, sadly the Mulder's use "bomb diggity" on a daily basis, so we may have said it lately. We need to get out of the 90's. And yeah, where'd you move to?!

Tiphaine Brewer said...

Oh, Yeah...Home Depot is the Fa-shizzle! And yes, muffin cake...Sears on a date!!!!