Thursday, March 27, 2008

We'll miss you, snowbirds! (:

We finally moved out last month, after spending about five months living at my parents house. We were ready to have our own space again, and I'm sure they were ready to be done living with other people again. (After having kids living with them since, uh, 1963???) BUT... we did have a good time hanging out with them and the kids just LOVED IT! I also had some added perks- thanks for doing the dishes, mom! (And I know I can never repay you for all of the babysitting, but just know that Ava loved every second of it.) Now they are making the big snowbird migration and heading back to their adorable haven in Beaver, Utah for the summer. We have appreciated their good examples, their warm hospitality, their love for each other and their family, and their GREAT babysitting skills. Monster Hancock will live forever, Dad! The grandparents bonded with both kids, but especially Mase and Grandpa and Ava and Grandma. It was really nice. A few photos from our short return to 2375 Greentree Drive:




BALLET IN GRANDMA'S KITCHEN


ALL KINDS OF FUN IN THE YARD


THE "PLAYROOM"



CHRISTMAS MORNING



PIGGYBACK RIDES ON GRANDPA (with Grandma's loving assistance)


ATTEMPTED FAMILY PHOTOS


JUST WATCHING MY KIDS PLAY IN THE SAME YARD I DID

We love you, Grandma and Grandpa! (Mom and Dad)

Have fun in Beaver and we'll visit you soon!

5 comments:

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Aawww! This really makes me miss you jerks.

mmg said...

Hey Nat! Thanks a lot. I think we are the ones who benefited the most from the living arrangements. We miss you a TON. Especially the kids.

Crystal said...

Nat, whenever I have kids I am coming to you for some serious advice... where you get their clothes! Your kids always look so freaking cute.

Jamie said...

Oh man, the playroom. I remember having fun in that playroom. I know your mom hated when we played in there, we were very loud and inconsiderate but it was the perfect spot for dancing and laughing, etc. :) I'm happy you're in your own place though. :)

Angeler said...

Nataler! The very second you plan a trip to visit the folks in Beaver, let me know.

This is my way of inviting myself to Beaver to share the visit. I'd love to see you guys this summer.