Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Because I want to remember their cute little brains...

Ava was sick yesterday, so we had a little time to burn... here is how my little interview went with the two of them.




Me: How old are you?
Mase: I'm four.
Ava: I one... No I TWO! (with a cheesy grin and two fingers carefully put up.)

Me: Who is your favorite superhero?
Mase: I don’t know. Batman cuz he’s so cool. Cuz he… guess what… on the new one… he shoots BATWEB!!
Ava: um, I want fwuitsnacks. I fast. I wike wonderwoman.

Me: Do you know how to swim?
Mase: Uh, yeah. I know how to swim underwater… yeah, it’s my favorite thing to do. (he doesn’t know how, by the way.) Mom, where is my BALL? It disappeared again.

Me: What do you guys think about me?
Mase: You're cooler than I ever thought... I love you... and I'm looking for my ball.
Ava: Um, I wudd you. You siwwies. (I love you. you sillies.)

Me: Mase, what do you think about your sister?
Mase: I think she's a cutie.
Me: And Ava, what do you think about Mase?
Aves: Um, I O know... He nice!
Me: And what about Daddy?
Mase: He's my best friend because that's just all.
Ava: Um, I WUDD Daddy. He's at work.

Me: What do you want for dinner?
Mase: Mac and cheese... and tacos... and green beans.
Ava: Peaches, toast, apples... um, maybe I want cereal!

Me: Do you have anything else to say?
Mase: Um, I love you... I love Batman and you.
Ava: Mom, I hurt my thumb.

7 comments:

mmg said...

I love those adorable brains.

Kimmy said...

Their responses crack me up. What cute kids.

PEHNelson said...

they are so cute!!! when do you go to hawaii!?!?!?

kristal said...

he loves Batman AND you!? Lucky!!!

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Jeff and I just read this together and we loved it!

Tina said...

Interviews! What a fun idea...:)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, I want to hear Ava talk, her responses are so cute and she still looks like such a little baby, it would be cute to see her talk. They are such cuties!