Thursday, April 30, 2009

The sexy bracelet that is saving my life!



Okay, so maybe gray, cotton, slightly eighties wristbands are not quite sexy... but they are fantastic for morning sickness! Thanks to my sister in law for telling me about these. Esentially, it is just accupressure (pressure on a certain point on your wrist) with zero medication or side effects. Why this pressure helps with morning sickness, I don't know. But if it helps and it is harmless, I do not care!
Though I am still pretty nauseous at times, these babies have really eased the sickness and helped me function.
If only they would come in a wider range of colors...

7 comments:

AudyCamp said...

how funny...my hubby used to wear those when he got motion sickness. He invented his own herbal "nausea" product because of his problem with motion sickness. I should send you some & see if you think it helps. It did for me.

the Painters said...

Oh honey I feel your pain. I was in the hospital with IV's during most of my pregnancy. What a tough time. I am thinking of ya! If it gets too bad and these beautiful bracelets aren't cutting it like you would like, take ZOFRAN! I loved that stuff but i couldn't get more than I think 30 pills a month and one pill gave me about 4 hours of relief so I was sick a lot.
Good luck! I can't tell you how excited I am to see another CUTIE join your family.

Sabra said...

We need a picture of you modeling them, please!

Corie Green said...

Oh! Dr. Greenwood had me try those! I am so glad you found them and that they help you!!

Susie and Josh said...

Hey just wanted to say Congratulations! I'm excited for you! If the sickness continues send the kids to play at my house. I know Autumn would love to play with Mase. :) When I was prego with Autumn I lived on Zofran and Phenergan and still threw up ALOT! So I totally feel your pain!

Linsey F said...

One word...Zofran!

Jon Lisa and Paxton said...

Im glad they're working for you! It was instantly better for me. My nausea is better now but I still slip them on for a few days here and there when it creeps back up on me. I finally updated our blog! Its been over a month... me=slacker