Our little Aves turned three years old last week. (She puts up her chubby little fingers and says, "I'm FREE now!"
We celebrated with the ultimate girly party. Fancy Nancy theme with 11 little girls dressed up in every fancy thing they could find. Ava kept saying, "I sure hope they like pink and purple!"
Here are the top 10 things we love about our little princess.
1. How much she adores our cat (and all animals). Cleo gets chased around all day but she is patient and makes Ava erupt in giggles constantly.
2. Her little budding attitude and stubborn ways.
3. The way she enjoys being glamorous and getting fancy.
4. The love and friendship she has with her brother.
5. Her new curls. (Yes, I know this one is a stretch but look at the picture below compared to the one above and see the progress!)
6. That she is EXTREMELY girly but still can have a blast playing with all boys and collecting rocks.
7. The way her voice sounds when she apologizes. And she says it over and over again... "Sorrrry. Sorrrry mom. I'm sorrry."
8. Her tiny feet.
9. How hyper and delirious she gets right before bedtime.
10. The way she strokes her lip with her finger when she is tired.
LOVE this girl and I am so thankful for her every day!