Thursday, October 11, 2007

Road Trip Bliss




Our love of road trips goes back to way before we were married. Being in the car together just talking about life and the future has always been something meaningful for us... until now! (: Actually, we still like it, we just have to be more prepared now. This is Mase THOROUGHLY enjoying himself in the car on our trip to Taylor last weekend to see Ro's parents and grandma. I was unable to capture Ava's LOVE of the car because her outbursts forced me to scramble for a binky or a snack or a new Elmo movie. I believe she suffers from Post-traumatic stress disorder after taking the endless drive from Portland. Anytime we get in the car, she assumes we will be in it for 10 hours and starts to freak out. Sad, huh. We are trying to plan a trip to San Diego next week, and instead of taking these miserable car people with us, we will leave them to be happy and blissful at Aunt Tina's! (Right, I'm sure they'll be PERFECT!) I can't imagine getting through a whole 3 hour trip without having to listen to the Wiggles! I may need some suggestions of grown-up music to put on the ipod...

3 comments:

Tia said...

Oh Im so excited for you, I told you you would get yours! Have fun and soak it up!

mmg said...

Nat, I really don't recognize this part of Mason's personality.

Courtney said...

He's still cute!