Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just playing at Grandma's house!








The kids are having a great time exploring this old house. I made the big family room into a play room (thanks mom and dad, you'll LOVE it when you see it!:) but most of the time, you can find them exploring other rooms and running up and down the stairs. Ava LOVES to get dressed up in pretty dresses and the tutu I just made for her, BUT she also has no problem with digging in the dirt. Don't you love the dirty, sticky cheeks? She is very happy sitting outside and digging next to the rosebushes. She counts the handfuls of dirt she pulls out, but she skips about every other number. Mase is making new friends with the neighbor kids and they like riding their bikes together. However, his friend is five and has no training wheels and you can see the jealousy in Mase's eyes when the kid starts riding in circles around him. Soon, buddy. Ava just said "ou-side", so I guess we will be going to play. Just shorts and a T-shirt today... I learned my lesson about the dresses. :)

11 comments:

Lindsay Nichole said...

that dress is ADORABLE on her! i think my mom got the same ones for all our girls! at least something like it...you know how she loves to match them! your kids are freakin' cute nat! i can't believe how cute and big mason is!!!

Jamie & Johnny said...

I love Ava riding a bike sucking on a lollipop. Trey loves lollipop's too. Too fun! I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks. :)

Tia said...

I want to see the tutu you made! Ava really is a cutie :)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Ava is so beautiful! I love her adorable outfits and her bows too. Aren't girls just so much fun:) It looks like Mason loves his sister lots and that is so cute.

JELL said...

I'm burning that dress when I get down there.

(haha, you know I just love to give you crap on your blog)

Anonymous said...

Man Ava looks so much like you, I love her little head, she is so cute! Her dress is so cute too. I can't wait to live in Yuma, our kids will have to play together sometimes!!! Ok well hope things are going well.Luv ya!

Angela said...

Cute pics! I love messy faces. Good thing we have bath tubs! Plan on a play date at my house next Wed. (24th) at 10 or so. :) Hope to see ya!

Muffin Cake said...

I was just looking through your blog and realizing so many of those cute outfits Ava is wearing are now in Luca's closet. We LOVE them. Almost every time I put something super cute on her and Darrick comments, I say 'I think Nat sent that to us.' So, thanks! :)

AudyCamp said...

Wow your kids look so much older everytime i check your blog! Ava really does look alot like you. & Mason looks just like your hubby. what a cute family!!

Kristal said...

Ahh! I hate seeing how big Ava is cause then that means Bossy is the same size, which means it's time to start contemplating another one!!! I guess I can contemplate for a year or two. She's adorable! Love the dress!!!!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hey Hancocks!!! You have beautiful kids! Talk to you later!