Monday, May 19, 2008

"Senior" Prom

What do you do with a TON of old ladies who desperately want to dance and about three old men who will tolerate dancing? You throw in the one person you know who LOVES to get his groove on and is always willing to help out with some cute seniors! Ro just happens to be my hero. This is the "Senior" Prom and he was the star of the show.




This one is 99 years old and did NOT get off of the dance floor!





She is a feisty one. (But very funny) She told me later that night, "I danced with your husband... And I made LOVE to him, too!"

12 comments:

mmg said...

Wow! Roland gets an A for the day. He is so awesome. When was this party?

Angeler said...

The feisty lady's comment only strikes me as moderately alarming. Yikes.

Roland was always one to watch with the ladies.

Angela said...

Look at her expression! You can tell she's having a GREAT time! Your husband is so cool to do that. I hope you had fun too! Did you get to dance together at all? What a fun night for all those seniors.

Sabra said...

Score Roland!

Crystal said...

LOVE Ro. (But have not made love to him.)

Tina said...

Good for Roland...:)

I guess you have to watch out for those feisty ones!

The McEwen Family said...

Looks like you have a very sweet husband! but he looks like he had a good time!!!

AudyCamp said...

oh how precious!! how sweet of you to make those ladies feel so special!

Tommy n DeAnn said...

Hi Natalie!!! Crystal stumbled upon my blog today and so I stumbled upon yours. It is great to see your family doing so well. I love blogging...its the best way to keep up with friends!

Anonymous said...

I love this post, what a stud your husband is. Hopefully you were kind and didn't take the frisky little lady out. I think that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever heard!!!!!!!! It made my day reading that post!

leinbachfamily said...

I love those ladies you work with. I guess when your that old you can say whatever the heck you want and you can get away with it.

kristal said...

ha! That's hilarious she told you she made love to Roland! Sounds like he was a real ladies man that night. That's awesome!