Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We DID actually come back...

Okay, so we've been back for two weeks and I still haven't posted pics from our trip. Fun times were had by all! Cousin time has always been special to us- I love watching the kids play together ALL day and sleep together at night. So sweet to make those kinds of memories. Here are some photos of what we did:

The "Daddies" went to a USC football game. Here they are watching another football game on TV before actually GOING to the game...



That left me and my sister to lounge around all day and watch the kids play. We didn't even get most of them out of their PJ's until dinnertime. Did they care that we didn't leave the house? No- not with all of those cousins to play with!



We even let them wear costumes at the dinner table...




Here are a few photos just for grandma:







We went to the Getty Museum the next day and enjoyed the perfect weather and beautiful gardens.





I just noticed this "protective and WAY too intense boyfriend" pic of Mase... That kid is so funny!



The kids were all pretending to be statues right here...



They even had this beautiful fake bed area for kids to read books. I could not get Ava out of there!



We topped off our fun trip with a little Disneyland on the way home. Can't wait for the next road trip!

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Such cute kids! I love that picture of Mason protecting his cousin. Sharalee looks great! Glas you had a good time.
Hey Michael and I think we need to do a little "cousin" party before you guys leave. I know you are super busy but what if we did another FHE BBQ thing? You guys game?

Jamie said...

I loved all those pictures. Loved little Miss Ava in her dress and boots. I miss you guys badly. When you do another road trip you should invite me!

Chredna said...

Too cute and I love your new background and song!

Crystal said...

I am freaking in love with the little girl with the curly red hair!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love Ava's outfit with her boots, what a cutie. That pict of Mase with his cousin is hilarious. Hope things are going great. I still can't believe that I have lived here almost 4 months and still haven't seen you. So wrong...

Jeff and Lindsey said...

Grr..I just wrote a comment and then it brought me here to write it again.
Anyway - what I said was:
I loved "Intense Mase" - remember when he was newborn and we called him Instict Man? Now he will be Intense Man! Ava in the statue picture made me think of her saying "FEEZ" everytime the music stopped when we were playing that game last year!
We cannot wait to see all of these little punks!