Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rich

Just had to share this little experience I had with Mase today at the grocery store. Christmas Eve at the grocery store is no fun. So maybe I threatened him a little that Santa would not come if he did not behave...

He looked at me with big eyes and said, "Santa brings gifts to everyone, the rich AND the poor."

I contemplated this for a moment and said, "And what are we, Mason?"

He said, "Hmmm.... well, we are happy... so we are rich!"

The hug I gave him was maybe a little too long for the busy grocery store but I felt so proud of the wisdom he already has in his short four and a half years.

Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure he learns it all from his wonderful parents. Merry Christmas to you all! :)

Anonymous said...

That is great! Hopefully he will always keep that sweet attitude!

David said...

Cool, then we are we are rich too :) Hope you all had a great Christmas. Merry Christmas and see you soon.

mmg said...

He is wise beyond his years.

Lani said...

We look forward to seeing you guys soon! So happy you will be joining us in the big city!

Tina said...

I love Mason!

He's a pretty smart kid...which runs in the family....:)

Jeff and Lindsey said...

You have to go to this:

www.seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com

its hilarious! Its just meant to be a funny paraody on mormon mommy blogs.