Friday, December 19, 2008

Up and down

Our week started with a little of this:


(Mase jumped off a chair and had a fight with the sharp edge of the trash can)

And also had a little of this:


(Ava in the ER at 1:00am-- she is fine now)

And our week is ending with me frantically cleaning the house on a Friday night at 9:30 just so I don't end up feeling even MORE depressed tomorrow on my 30th birthday... Is that pathetic or what?

On the bright side, our we also did a little of this:



And one more day of this: (Our annual pass expired yesterday)




Life really is full of ups and downs. We'll see which category tomorrow fits into...

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy 30th! I love you and miss you and wanted badly to come to Yuma to take you out somehwere yummy like Mr. G's. I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you. Hope it turns out to be an "up" birthday! I'll call you later to find out. ;)

Tia said...

Happy Happy Birthday. I wish I was there to take you out but Im sure your husband would out do me anyway!!

Muffin Cake said...

Awwww, happy 30th!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good 30th, mine stunk, but on the bright side you don't look a day over 25! Poor little Mase, that looks like it may leave a nasty little scare on his nose. DisneyLand looks like a blast. Are you still in Yuma or do you live in Winslow??? If you are in Yuma we should take our kids to the park this week.

kristal said...

Happy 30th. Was it really that bad? Almost everyone I talked to hated it...including my sisters who had theirs 15 years ago, but sadly, I'm soo looking forward to mine! We'll see how it goes. But I agree with Jamie...some Mr. G's sounds sooo good for a birthday bash.
Um, and on a side note, Jase had a bad running in with the edge of a garbage can earlier this year. Jaden threw it at him and gave him a black eye. Damn garbage cans!

Nat said...

Kristal-
That is funny about your sisters because this OLD lady I worked with told me her 30th was HORRIBLE and she really thought she was on her deathbed...
She is 94.

Linsey F said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I will miss Girls Nights with you when you move. I think you should still come back once a month!