Top 10 Reasons I LOVE living in a small town:
1. We rarely fill up the gas tank.
2. Nothing to do means more time to spend with these guys.
3. SIMPLE, SIMPLE, SIMPLE... need I say more?
4. Well I will anyway. Ro comes home for two hours in the morning and for another hour at lunch because we are so close to work and traffic is nonexistent.
5. You get to see weird things like THIS on the corner:
6. Speaking of "the corner", it is a BIG DEAL here... The Eagles put this town on the map! The "standin on the corner" part of town goes a little overboard, but you can bet I will be taking you there if you ever come to visit us!
7. Road trips are a necessity!
8. The lack of good restaurants means we eat at home more.
9. Houses are unique and there are really no cookie cutters.
10. There IS such thing as a free lunch! (At the Rootbeer Stand of course...)
I could actually go on and on, but I will leave it at that. Then I will have to be inspired to create more when I get sick of looking at the same brown dirt and need some new reasons to be happy. No, this is not a beautiful place or an exciting place, but I am AMAZED at how much it feels like home.