Monday, November 05, 2007

Better late than never?








After planning their Halloween costumes for weeks now, I was dumb and did not take the time to get any really good pictures... Of course I have been planning to get them back into their costumes without giving them any sticky candy, but that never happened either. So here is what we got, but the costumes were actually cuter than they appear! I made Ava's dalmation costume and Mase was a firefighter, and they made a great pair. They are at such exciting ages, and it was cute to hear Ava say, "Tick o Teat!" And I guess I have this fun time to look back on next time my 3-year-old says to me, "Mom, stop messing up my LIFE!" like he did this morning. (:

5 comments:

Angela said...

He said that!? How funny. Wait til he goes to school, that's when my boys really started getting rude. You did a great job on their costumes, I didn't know that you made Ava's! So cute! Last year I made all of my kids' costumes, but I didn't get started early enough this year. Kyle's cape and Mia's pumpkin were 2 of the 4 I sewed, at least they got more use out of them!

Kristal said...

They are adorable! I love the picture of them walking off together! Great costume ideas!

Muffin Cake said...

I have been stalking your blog for 6 days now waiting to see Halloween pictures. Thank you for delivering. They are a-freaking-dorable as always!

Am I really going to get to see you and Linds in a few weeks????!!!??

The McEwen Family said...

Natalie what cute costumes they had you are very talented i can't believe you made Ava's costume it looks so great!

Crystal said...

Two questions:
(A) What did you do to Mase to mess up his life?
(B) What was Katie referring to? Cuz, I want to come!