Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Indulgence



No, this is not a picture of a huge hormone-injected pear... This is an ultramicroscopic carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. What a great invention! Ro and I were discussing the benefits of having a miniature carton of ice cream last night. We had to throw our new product endorsement out there so they will keep sellin these babies. You can have a delicious treat without going overboard and then having the pesky remains of temptation in your freezer the next day. There is even a teeny-tiny little spoon included under the lid to make it last longer because you can't fit more than 1/8 of a teaspoon on it. (:
To be honest, our trip to Hawaii in a month has caused me to mostly choose the healthier alternative on the right, but everyone needs a little chocolate sometimes.

4 comments:

Sabra said...

I always love to look at those in the store, but I never buy 'em. I'm just certain there isn't enough in there to satify me!

mmg said...

I'll try that the next time I get a chance. I've never eaten Ben & Jerry's in my life.

PEHNelson said...

I have that map of Hawaii if you want to come look at it! Let's do another girls night!

Mere said...

I agree with sabra -

I feel like it is not enough.

Go large or don't go at all...

hmmmm...maybe that is why I am chubby.