Thursday, June 05, 2008

Spitting Image

***NOTE: This post relates to the previous two posts***
I thought this look-a-like-meter would once and for all tell me which kid looks like which one of us, but it gave me nothing. People are always changing their mind about who Mase or Ava look like. But they seem to do it with such certainty:
"Ava looks EXACTLY like you, Nat!"
-OR-
"Look at Ro's little Mini Me!"

Funny thing is, we hear both things about each of them. I think people mostly relate us to our little ones due to gender similarities. Guess time will tell. My opinion is, they are both outrageously adorable, so it doesn't matter who they look like; just thought this would be a fun game.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That death post made me sad. I thought it was the opposite where men out live the women but you would know. I'm sorry for her and I'm glad she has you to make her happy everyday. You're such a good person. I think at this point in your kids stages they do look equally like you both but I think Ava is more you. They are so cute! I miss you. When can we see eachother again?

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't care what any meter says, AVA looks exactly like you. Her expressions and everything! They are both cute, so it doesn't really matter who they look like. All that matters is your genes together create cute kids!

Osita said...

Natalie...
Have you seen the hallmark commercial for the fathers day card and the dad dances to "Can't touch this" by MC Hammer?
It reminds me of Ro Ro every time. He doesn't look a ton like him, but I think it is the dancing that does it. I love it. It makes me miss you guys!