Friday, August 08, 2008

Late night snack advice

With Ro at work until late these days, I snuggled up to finish my book after I put the kids to bed. After awhile, I decided I wanted a little snack. Even though I know late night sweets are not the smartest diet choice, I grabbed a little piece of chocolate and opened it up. I was in the middle of thinking about how I should NOT be eating this when I glanced at the wrapper. Since it was made by "Dove", it had a message on it.

"Don't think about it so much."

Ha. Okay, I won't. I laughed to myself, finished that one and decided to grab another. This one said:

"Do what feels right."

Of COURSE they are not going to put messages like "Think about your big booty before you put something in your big mouth" on their chocolate. Dang marketing geniuses!

5 comments:

Tina said...

But did you finish the book?

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious, is the book the one we have all been reading???? Breaking Dawn? I love that they put messages like that on there, that is pretty smart. Just enough for us to justify.

Sabra said...

That's it! I'm switching to Dove!

PEHNelson said...

Wow! it's like they've been talking to me the whole time!

leinbachfamily said...

Thanks for the help last night. Nile said today "We just want Mason's mom to watch us today, so can you get her and you can go home." Guess you were a big hit last night. c you soon