Thursday, November 29, 2007

At least you get to see pictures...

So we decided not to do Christmas cards this year. We are trying to save money and our schedule is crazy right now (3 jobs between us) so I feel stressed about the lack of time to make something cute and creative. All excuses and bah humbugs aside, I figured if I just posted some cute pictures of the kids, I would be forgiven. There are lots! (Sorry about the white sections- I think blogger wanted only a certain sized pic...) Thanks, Aunt Shenny, for taking these adorable pics. Even if Ava wouldn't smile, her chubby cheeks are enough to make anyone happy!











8 comments:

Lindsay Nichole said...

chubby legs and stripe tights are the greatest thing of my life!

JELL said...

so cute!

AudyCamp said...

this definitely counts as a christmas card! Your kids are so cute Natalie!!!

Leah and Mike said...

These are awesome pictures. Have a great weekend in San Diego, do you get to leave the kids at home and have an all adult weekend? Either way, I know it'll be fun. Once Jared moves to Yuma, we'll be planning a trip to see their house and everything. So, maybe see you sooner than later.

Leah

Jamie & Johnny said...

OH my gosh they are the cutest brother and sisters I've ever seen. Love the one where they are on the bike. Does she have a little seat? Trey would love that. I can't wait for Trey to get a sibling. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those picts, they really look like something out of a magazine. I love the first one and the one on the bike the best!!

Angela said...

Love them! Nat, they're so cute. I'm sure you'll be forgiven. :) You need to come over when you have a spare afternoon (LOL) and play! See you!

Lopez-kids said...

Wow! Is your aunt here in Yuma, and could we pay her to take pics for us?! :-) They are sooooo adorable! I love the bike one! I have never seen one like that! So cute! I am also so sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet about setting up a playdate! My cell phone went MIA for awhile, and now I don't have your number anymore. Call me again! We are going to Cali this weekend, but we will be back next week and ready for park days!! Despite having to battle the road with the old folks, we need to get out as much as we can while the weather allows. :-)