Friday, November 09, 2007

Tis the season, right?

I am fully aware that most people think it's too early to start celebrating Christmas, so I felt the need to explain my new blog decor. In the past few years in my family, we have celebrated Christmas at Thanksgiving... see, there are nine of us (plus spouses and kids) and we never can seem to coordinate when people are coming for Christmas or going to their in-laws. This year EVERYONE is able to come at Thanksgiving, so we have to start getting ourselves psyched up right after Halloween or it never feels Christmas-y enough. So if you don't like it, SCROOGE YOU! (:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as it's after Halloween, it's practically Christmas in my opinion! Hey you guys, your kids are super cute. Could you email me your email address so I can invite you as readers of my blog (I'm making it private soon). My email is valeriesalima@gmail.com. thanks!

Lindsay Nichole said...

Nat, we don't even celebrate Christmas at Halloween, but I totally decorated...gold and black this year baby!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

I love the new look of your blog. Plus you figure with all the family you have you can enjoy Christmas a month longer than your friends:). I also wanted to say that your kids looked great for Halloween too.

Angela said...

Greg has XM radio in his truck and was so excited that starting Nov. 1 there was a Christmas channel! So far this fall we've already watched White Christmas and Frosty the Snowman. Where do you get your cute backgrounds? I need some new ideas!

Kristal said...

AMEN!!!

JELL said...

I'm telling - potty mouth.