Friday, November 09, 2007

Practice What You Preach

We were home this morning, without a car, and I thought it would be a fun activity to make chocolate pudding with the kids. So after our product was done, I put a little whipped cream on it and served it to them. Mase took two bites and said he was finished. I said, "Don't you like your pudding?" His reply was, "I'm not into it. I'm into vegetables. Mom, don't you want to grow big like Uncle Jon?" And then he looked at Ava and her chocolate covered face and said, "Aves, you should eat an apple" and proceeded to go get her one out of the fridge. Guess I better think about what I am teaching them next time I give into my chocolate cravings at 10 in the morning...

4 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

Hi guys...I'm not sure if you will remember me or not, but I am Rolands cousin, I found you guys on Mike & Leah Britt's Blog and thought I would say hi and let you guys know that your children are beautiful. Your little boy looks so much like you Roland. I am glad you are all doing well! I run into your parents every now and then when I am in Winslow and always get the update on how you all are doing so I am so glad I will be able to keep in touch with you this way! (By the way...I think that is too funny, not to mention sweet, that you litte boy is concerned for his health...LOL.) I just love little kids

Angela said...

Ha ha! That's great. You know...an apple a day... :)

Kristal said...

That is freakin hilarious! It's sooo a first boy thing! We took Jaden to chili's last night, and he ordered a grilled cheese sandwich with a side of brocoli and only at the brocoli. He's got a dad that put the fear of illness into him all the time. Meanwhile Kam and I hide in corners of the house to eat chocolate cake!

Courtney said...

Man, I wish Landon could learn a thing or two from Mason....we are having a hard time with veggies right now!