Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cute protective brother



If you can look beyond the crappy phone pic, you may see one little boy who REALLY loves his baby sister. This didn't even capture the moment very well, but this made me smile. I met Renelle on the canal bank for a bike ride and both of our kids were in the trailers. The moms got to talking, of course, and didn't pay much attention to the little ones, but when I looked back, this is what I saw... She was tired and almost falling asleep and her big bro had taken it upon himself to put his arm around her and was talking to her softly. I like to take the time to document these times for them just in case they are not as "friendly" when they get older and start yelling at each other about who gets to use the phone (remember, Jeffrey?). Wait, I guess in the current day and age they will each have to have their own cell phones by the age of 8, so maybe we will have peace after all! (:

4 comments:

The McEwen Family said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! You have to very cute kids!!!

Mauzy Fam said...

That is so sweet! Your kids sound so angelic and very well behaved. How precious!

Sabra said...

I'm so glad to find your blog! I never see you around. Are you a hermit? Oh wait...That would be me!

www.lemmondrop.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is sweet, yes enjoy the quiet moments, it is hard to remeber sometimes when they are arguing over everything.