Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Hall

What a fun wedding! I mean, it's ALWAYS fun when all of my brothers and sisters and the millions of kids get together, but this time it was such a special ocassion. Jon is a very important person in my life. He was the only one I ever got to pick on. (: We were actually very close. We spent A LOT of time playing video games and being silly and... just talking, I guess. I can't even say how much we enjoyed the year that Jon lived with us before his mission. He made our house so full of life and Mase and him created a bond that will last forever. Anyway, I feel so happy that he has found the girl that he wants to spend forever with. Just seeing the look on her face during the wedding ceremony was enough to know he picked exactly the right person. My dad was able to perform the ceremony and it was so beautiful and touching. We are excited to have you in our family, Lisa! Now let me borrow some shoes... (:
I didn't get the best pictures of the happy couple, but I will post a few just so you can see how beautiful they looked. And then I hope to post more when they send me some of their professional pictures. (Because I am the WORST photographer on the planet.)


Lisa looked stunning with that beautiful hair, and under her dress are the cutest pair of funky red shoes. I have to admit I am jealous of her style. Maybe I can learn a little from my new sister-in-law. Jon didn't look too shabby, either. But the real pictures are fabulous, I'm sure.


Once again, bad picture... but these are the centerpieces I made for the open house. I took this at home before we took off to Mesa. They looked much better on a real tablecloth instead of a dress and a mousepad, I promise. The boxes were full of red and white striped mints.


This is my FAVORITE pic of them, just because it tells the story of the REAL them. I snapped this at the open house when they were just alone in a corner laughing at something. Look at how Jon is playing with his new ring and how natural they are. Adorable!

6 comments:

Tia said...

I love it, It looks great and so do they!

Angela said...

Looks like you guys had fun. The decorations were very cute! Jon (I can't believe he's so old now!) and his new wife look lovely. Did the photographer get a pic of the shoes? That would be great to see!

JELL said...

Um...ok..not to be rude but I'm pretty sure you already HAD the most stylish sister in law! You can borrow my Birks any time you want - don't be shy.

Seriously though, the last pic made me cry!

Anonymous said...

Wow she looked gorgeous and your little bro looks exactly like JEff!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Awwwww!

And Lins, there's a difference between "stylish" and "style all her own" or "style shared with Katie K and other hippies."

Jamie & Johnny said...

THose are great. I'm sad I couldn't make it! Jon looks so happy and Lisa is a beauty. Thanks for sharing.