Monday, January 21, 2008

I can do it MYSELF! (:



I know you have all heard about how much Mase is growing up, but I HAD to cite another example. (Partly because it was so cute and partly just to get my big face not to be the newest post...) We had lunch and Mason wanted to watch a movie instead of take a nap. I put on his movie and came up to check my email and after a few minutes went back to check on him. He was lying across his skateboard with a big smile on his face and eating something. "What's that?"
"Mom", came the reply, "I made myself another sandwich." He had gone into the kitchen, found a knife, got out the bread and peanut butter and jelly, and made himself a sandwich. When did this kid become so self-sufficient? And the best part is, he put everything away! I was so proud. Now that the boys in my house are showing me so much talent in the kitchen, guess I won't be cooking anymore!

2 comments:

Sabra said...

I love your big face!

JELL said...

I love it when they can do things by themselves. I'm trying to teach Lauren to change Emmas diaper. (kidding)