Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kid Humor

Just wanted to record some funny things these guys have been saying lately.

When Ava gets something she wants, like to eat a banana or go down the slide, she says, in the most hilarious tone, "WU-CKY!" (Lucky.)

I put her in her booster for lunch the other day and a salad was sitting there for her (she loves salad but not many other veggies) and she said, "Oh my doodness! Sawad!"

Ro was cooking for me the other day (again) and he told Mase he felt like Ratatouille. Mase looked at him and said, "Try FATatouille!" and started cracking up. I am STILL laughing as I write this one, by the way...

We were walking through the toy aisles at Walmart and Mase said, "HOLY GHOST! More superheroes!"

2 comments:

Tia said...

you are so motivating me to do this and the interview I loved that!!! I always forget what they say I better write it down. Do you just have a good memory or what?

Anonymous said...

Those are so funny. I love the Holy Ghost one and the salad one, those are so cute.