Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Interview with the greatest almost 4-year-old on the PLANET!




Me: Hey Mase, can I ask you a few questions?

Mase: Bout what?

Me: Just want to know a few things. How old are you?

Mase: Three.

Me: Who is your favorite person to hang out with?

Mase: You.

Me: What do you like to do best?

Mase: Play with my superheroes.... Hey mommy, I love you.

Me: You too, buddy. If you could pick anywhere to go today, where would it be?

Mase: To Target.

Me: What would you buy?

Mase: Some more crayons and fingerpaints.

Me: What is your favorite food?

Mase: Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, pineapple, cantaloupe... and french fries and cake!

Me: What did you learn at church on Sunday?

Mase: Prophets... I just learned those. I'm thinkin about somethin that rhymes with somethin else. OH! Cat, hat, FAT!!! (Crazy laughter)

Me: Nice. What city do we live in?

Mase: Portland... I mean Arizona!

Me: What do you think about Ava?

Mase: Mmmm, she likes to watch Elmo.

Me: What is your favorite movie?

Mase: Surf's Up. Cuz I like when Cody falls when he's surfing and the big wave hits him and he goes underwater and he gets hurt... but he was SLEEPING! Mom, can we be done? I gotta think about somethin... What rhymes with Capital???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute, I can't wait to do an interview with my kids, I love reading those, they are priceless.